Dear water skiers and wakeboarders,
The Cablepark is open again. We must strictly follow the conditions to ban COVID-19! The municipality will strictly monitor whether the imposed procedures are followed.
THIS IS IN THE INTEREST OF EVERYONES’S HEALTH!
And that is only possible with your cooperation!
• Only access if booked via Online booking on our website! You must present the reservation confirmation printed with QR code or on your mobile!Visit for drinks / food is also possible. You need to announce that you want to visit us: Call 0499-39 21 21
• Changing rooms and showers are closed! There is an individual dressing cabin outside for ladies and gentlemen!
• Toilets are available but only one lady or men at the time!
• Routes and queues are clearly indicated and must be strictly followed!
• The 1.5 meter safety distance must always be respected!
• The instructor does not make physical contact. Additional directions at the dock and tools for an easy start are provided.
• Do you have a cold, are you short of breath or have a fever? Then you have no access!
• Cough and sneeze in your elbow
* It is not allowed to consume your own consumptions!
ONLY TOGETHER WE CAN STOP CORONA!
Check the HOME page for the current opening hours.
With kind regards, Team Cablepark AquabestCablepark Aquabest is located on a fantastic location that lends itself for a large variety of events. As one would expect we offer a wide range of options for both wakeboarding and water skiing including personal instructions. On top of that it’s also possible to enjoy a great meal or host a party at our venue. The cablepark is located near Eindhoven and is easily accessible via the A50 and A2 highways. Our parking is situated right next door so you can save your energy for wakeboarding and water skiing. If you are only planning on grabbing a drink or bite you can relax on the sunny terrace with a perfect view of the wakeboarders and water skiers. Whether you are visiting by yourself, or with a party of 100 people, we will ensure you have a wonderful stay.
|Tuesday 26 May||16:00||20:00|
|Wednesday 27 May||16:00||20:00|
|Thursday 28 May||16:00||20:00|
|Friday 29 May||16:00||20:00|
|Saturday 30 May||13:00||19:00|
|Sunday 31 May||11:00||19:00|
|Monday 1 June||10:00||20:00|
|Tuesday 2 June||14:00||20:00|